Two things that really bring a smile to my face are RV-ing as well as a friendly message from a fellow outdoor enthusiast.
Some folks think going camping is a seasonal activity, something you do only during warm weather.
Well, I couldn’t disagree more!
As far as I’m concerned, it’s always a great time to experience the great outdoors, just like it’s always a great time to check in and say hi!
Tell us what you think of the website, or better yet, what we can do to make it better. We really want to know!
So… if you’re interested in contacting us, feel free to do so anytime via [email protected]
Or, if you’d like to read our story, click here — RV Troop.
Guest Writing Opportunities
We create authoritative, entertaining, and forward-leaning content on RVs, camping, and the outdoors.
If you’re interested in contributing to the RV Troop blog, we’re willing to accept personalized content contributions (at [email protected]), but only if it meets the following criteria:
- Topically relevant (in other words, your article should be about RVs, camping, or the outdoors, or connect to it in earnest)
- The article should be of high quality and add value to the blog
- The article should be at least 1,500 words in length
- It should not include more than one non-commercial backlink, which must be contextual in nature (in other words, the anchor text shouldn’t be a business name, a domain name, etc.)
- We don’t accept payment for contributions but do require a backlink from your site or another topically-relevant one that’s authentic with actual traffic — and to keep it organic, feel free to choose any article on our site that you believe would be a value-add for your readers